Laura White
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourselves Here!

Go down

Introduce Yourselves Here! Empty Introduce Yourselves Here!

Post by AJ dude Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 am

Welcome to the Laura White Forums! Introduce yourselves to the other members here!

Hi everyone!
I'm AJ. I'm 22 from Sligo in the north west of Ireland but I go to college in Galway in the west of Ireland. (Sorry to be so specific but I doubt many people will have even heard of these places let alone know where they are!)
I'm the creator if this forum for Laura! I created it because I noticed there was no official website or forum so I thought this'd be the best way for all us fans to get to know each other and chat about Laura.
My hobbies are Fitness, music and video games.
I have a very varied musical interest, the only genre I don't like is heavy metal. My favourite singers/bands, other than Laura, are Anastacia, Leon Jackson, Snow Patrol, The Killers, Lady GaGa, Shania Twain, Gwen Stefani, Paolo Nutini, James Morisson, Madonna, Green Day, Coldplay and Stereophonics to name a few!
Please don't feel you can't chat to me like normal just because I'm the administrator on here. I may be in charge but I still want to take part so please don't feel intimidated by me! I'm a lot more out-going than you would think!
AJ Smile

AJ dude
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum